There is no way you can escape the toxicity of our world. A few recommendations can help to keep your physical body from experiencing so many toxic responses. If free radicals get the upper hand, you can experience headaches, joint pains, confusion, constipation, immune disorders and your own system gets sluggish and fatigued.
Some things you can do to help;
1. drink water which actually means clean, filtered and 8 to 10 glasses
2. eat sources of glutathione in your diet such as walnuts, asparagus and avocado,
3. eat high-fiber plant foods such as broccoli, onions, brussels sprouts, oranges and tangerines.
4. Quit Smoking, avoid alcohol and eliminate processed foods.
5. Also avoid cleaners, pesticides, paint fumes and places where people smoke.
6. Supplements can boost the liver such as Milk Thistle, ALA, Turmeric, Trace Minerals and Vitamin C.
7. You can call us to book you for an Ionic Foot Bath and watch the levels and layers of toxins leave right through your feet – a twenty minute detox is equal to 1.5 hours. They comments range from more energy to rashes disappearing to better sleep and less pain.