Free Radicals may be the main culprit behind your High Cholesterol Numbers. Doctors just hand out Statin Drugs without further investigation into the molecules being light and fluffy or thick and sticky. The next cholesterol test needs to be a “VAP” Test.
What is a Free Radical?
A Free Radical is a molecule that has one or more unpaired electrons orbiting around it. Even though there are different types and sizes, they are unpaired and in need of balance. They travel through the blood stream searching for another electron to latch on to and that is where our problems begin. In the case of High Cholesterol, free radicals also oxidize fats (cholesterol) in the blood which can make the cholesterol stickier and more likely to collect and build up on the walls of the blood vessels otherwise known as plaque. This Free Radical Damage is what increases the risks of heart disease, strokes, carotid artery disease and can also cause Alzheimer’s. Frankly, Free Radical Damage is a major contributor to most “age-related” degenerative diseases and problems.
What Causes Free Radical Damage?
They come from: Poor Diet, Intense Exercise, Exposure to Toxins, Toxic Medications, Stress, Illness and Aging. Every day that we walk outdoors the UV rays from the sun on our skin generates free radicals. Free Radicals are something we cannot live without. The key is to keep them in balance.
What Can Be Done To Reduce Free Radical Damage?
Antioxidants are the body’s natural defense against Free Radical Damage as they protect organs and tissues from the oxidative damage by cleaning them up before they can attack all those vulnerable cells. Antioxidants have been written and studied for years proving that they offer protection from poor diet and genetic influences.
Things you can do personally in your daily life:
1) No sun exposure without protection (free radical damage causes skin cancer and early signs of aging.
2) Reduce toxic load on your liver with organic foods and purify your water. Find natural ways to help chronic illness instead of toxic, synthetic medications where possible.
3) Reduce inflammation without side effects with nutrients known to be effective.
4) Reduce Free Radical Activity in your Respiratory Tract by avoiding fumes from paint, cleaning chemicals, gasoline or any noxious smells.
5) Purchase a dechlorinating showerhead can help to filter water and lessen the amount of chlorine absorbed right through your skin.
6) TV screens and Microwave ovens emit harmful emissions – Purchase the new LCD screen TVs and stand away from the microwave when in use.
7) Get Muscle Tested to utilize nutrients best suited for you.
8) Utilize Ionic Foot Baths to get rid of toxicity in your organs and joints.
Somewhere inside you had a feeling that you needed to make some changes in your lifestyle. Going to your primary care physician was a start. When the blood work came back they tried to scare you and so you agreed to take a toxic drug to control your cholesterol level. Statin drugs do not keep you from having heart attacks. They cause more harm to your body as the synthetic drug masks other system problems. Every time you have one of these symptoms, you are given another drug. That was the procedure for the last generation. Most of us don’t want to go down the same road as our parents and grandparents and have a whole pharmacy in our bathroom cabinet. I personally get Muscle Tested and work with our Nurse Practitioner, Sandra to create a natural plan to improve my health conditions.
I’m sure it is time to address your own issues and know that there are natural directions you can utilize to achieve a healthy path of longevity. A natural approach to health is being more acknowledged as the years progress. Many medical professionals are at the root of this type of research and approve of these methods yet, only practices like ours are applying these findings to real life situations like yours. Others are still skeptical and this makes you take control over your health decisions.