Notes From Marge:
As we approach Thanksgiving it is a wonderful to time recall all that we are thankful for. What are you thankful for? I want to share with you some of the things I am grateful for:
1. I am grateful that the universe provides when I love, trust, listen and let go.
2. I am thankful for the ability to handle my health and that of others in a natural way helping to achieve positive results.
3. My husband, Glenn and our long Marriage & Friendship that still flourishes with love, understanding, cooperation and mutual respect.
4. Our children and especially our grandchildren. It is so wonderful to have some of them back home and part of our daily lives.
5. Being a positive influence for young couples that I get to marry almost every weekend for the last 1.5 years. Being a Minister has been very rewarding and not to mention fun!
6. Our new space to work and live and enjoy the freedom to leave when we want.
7. My extended family and friends. It’s a joy to be a part of their lives as well as their children’s.
8. I am very grateful for all your business referrals. It is helping to rebuild our business even better than before. Thank- you to all those that have trusted their loved ones to our care.
9. Most of all I am grateful for all my customers. You have helped me successfully move to our new location and your loyalty means the world to me.
I like sharing my list as my relationships with you have grown and I am so happy to be able to help you achieve your health goals. We are all real people helping each other in multiple ways. I love that you are sharing your reviews as it helps others make the decision to at least try our services on their path of desiring great health.
Enjoy your Turkey or Tofurky Roasts this month and get ready for more of the holidays. Remember to keep your stress levels down and your energy levels up. Know we are here if you need us.
Mark Your Calendars!
A Couple of FUN Events:
– October’s Wine Walk in the Village was a huge success, so the Village of Webster is doing it again on Friday December 5th! You donate about $10.00 each and receive wine from several businesses around the Village. You can pre-book through the Webster Website as they are pre-selling online. Don’t end up missing out, it is lots of fun. Click her to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/702232576522023/
– The Webster Village White Christmas will be held on the following day, Dec 6th. It’s a great family event starting at 3pm with the parade beginning at 6:30pm. It’s a lot of fun with plenty of things to do. Kittelberger Florist hosts a craft for the children and local businesses have cider, cookies, etc. The parade of lights is fun for all (6:30pm) with the streets lined with people, so remember to secure your spot early. I am already looking forward to it! Keep up- to- date on events with the Webster BID: http://websterbid.com/
Happy Anniversary to Professional Nutrition Services!!
By: Marge Pickering-Picone
I was sitting here reflecting on the number of people I have been able to help over the last 30 years. As most of you know I enjoy being busy, but even more I love helping those that feel hopeless with their health goals achieve real results! This made me think about all those we know that suffer with ailments that don’t know that there is another way. My goal and mission is to help people realize that their lives could be more enjoyable with the right knowledge of nutrients and personal vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Help me on my mission- if you know someone who could is suffering from migraines, mood swings, SAD (seasonal affective disorder), joint pain, digestive distress, etc. please let them know I am here to help. Everyone deserves to have more energy, less stress and to feel happy about their lives, families and futures!
Why doesn’t everyone seek out natural methods to help them feel better? In my experience I believe people are afraid to try something different. That if their doctor comes through with something to help improve their blood pressure or cholesterol, and then they won’t have to change their eating habits or lifestyle and ultimately still feel better. Unfortunately, I am here to tell you that most do not, because weight gain, headaches, fatigue, heart or sugar issues are still attributed to nutritional deficiencies.
I can’t tell you how many people I have met over the last 30 years that were waiting for their MD to help them achieve that healthy lifestyle. I am here to tell you that it is not for our doctors to do, it is our responsibility to take charge of our own health destiny. That if we want to be healthy, we have to change what we are doing that is making us unhealthy to ultimately help ourselves and those that we love.
This month I am celebrating 30 years being in a career that I am still incredibly passionate about. I love seeing and talking to people that are no longer bogged down with multiple prescriptions like some of our generations before us. It has been my true calling to help teach, guide, and coach to keep you healthy and improve your wellbeing.
The gift of good health is one of the best gifts you can give. Remember we offer Gift Certificates that can be used for any of our services or products as well as given in the denomination of your choice. Don’t forget our referral program as well! Holiday shopping for gifts is upon us!