Professional Nutrition Services offers Rochester, NY area a new take on skincare. Summer is over and everyone is turning the heat on. What happens to our skin and hair? They become extremely dehydrated and stressed. Dry skin can be itchy, flakey, cracked, bloody, annoying and cause you to look years older than your chronological age. Dry hair looks dull, breaks easily and offers more bad hair days than good. If you have abused the sun or were born with skin problems, this is a way to help improve your dilemma.
All in one treatment with the Spa Feng Shui utilizing Q-Thermic ™ Dermostimulation offering Radiant Heat the warms the body, Ceramic Dry heat that warms the air, Steam that develops a seal on the skin’s surface and Hydrofusion that aids in moisture absorption.
What do you get in a 30 minute treatment?
1. Steam that enhances moisturization and keeps topical products moist and pliable for more effective absorption.
2. Radiant Heat that is a form of energy that heats the body without having to heat the surrounding air creating deep relaxation and cleansing of skin.
3. Hydrofusion which is a vortex of energy created by combining steam and radiant heat which offers moisturizing, toning and improved skin nourishment.
4. ChromaColor is digital lighting technology (LED) that offers all the colors of the spectrum from soothing and relaxing to balancing and energizing. Light therapy is often helpful for SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder.
5. Aromatherapy releases via two unique systems: Manual Reservoir and Automatic release Vitamin& Mineral tank. It offers deep relaxation and is one of the known most effective ways to use nature to enhance well being, improve mental and physical health.
6. Vibratory Bed offers adjustable pulsating harmonic rhythms that range from rapid strokes to long deep waves to enhance relaxation.
7. Sound system to escape into relaxing music or motivational messages delivered through a high fidelity stereo system with choice of speakers or headphones.
8. Natural ingredient products containing vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and minerals help to replenish lost moisture in dry, damaged skin.
When utilizing the Spa Feng Shui Bed and it’s abilities to offer effective heat and water based systems, they allow products to leave skin fresher, cleaner, more hydrated and glowing.
Everyone knows the benefits of a sauna, steam room, massage, aromatherapy, heat or motivational messages individually. Now you can steam, dream, cleanse and moisturize all in one. Call 585-787-4251 for your appointment and check out our website at www.professional-nutrition-services.com